Sunday, August 19, 2012

The most exciting events of the year

Alright everyone,

after that post about my family I would like to tell all of you about the most exciting things that has happened to me this year. First off I had my golden birthday this year which means that I was born on the eleventh and I turned eleven!!! Alright after that I was in church after having communion and I was sitting down and praying and I just felt like GOD was talking to me about something but I didn't know if I could do it but then I thought "I'll ask Nate (our pastor) about it after church is over" and that is what I did. While everybody was putting away all the wires and stuff I walked over to pastor Nate and asked "Nate? I have a question, um I was wondering how old you have to be to get into the churches band?" and he said: "actually you don't have to be any age to do it so go up to Josh Unfried and he will tell you all about it." So I walked o my mom and told her what had happened and I asked if she could go up with me and talk to him about it and then after I was done talking with him he led me to Darrell Haskins and then I talked to him for awhile when I was done we left and went home.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment