Saturday, August 18, 2012

My first post


Hello everyone!
Just to get things started I would like to tell you all some things about me and my family.
I live in a family of four brothers and two sisters, the two oldest boys are already out of the house which leaves five more kids in the house (which is still too much for my mom to handle.)
The two brothers left (besides me) are two real poons which is a word that my cousin and them created. Now besides all those side effects I will tell you what I love about my family and life.
There is a lot of things GOD has gifted my family with, the first is my oldest brother who's name is Royce who is gifted with laughing, socialization and creativeness. The next is my second oldest brother Jordan who is gifted with being a hard worker and there are too many other things that I can't say them all. The third is Caiti who is gifted with singing, art, playing the piano, guitar and the ukulele.
Fourth is Christian who is gifted with acting and being a real comedian. The fifth is Justin who is very gifted with the guitar and can be a comedian like Christian (they have a lot in common.)
Sixth is Anna who absolutely loves dancing.
Seventh is me, my name is Zachary and I am gifted with singing, writing and piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment