Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Time

Hello, since I have not posted any time recently at all, you probably have stopped even bothering to check on my blog all together. But I'll just keep writing anyway. Time for an update on my life. As you all have probably noticed, I have not joined church services for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long... Long, long, long, long, time. The reason for this is that a lot of change has happened in my life, and I have realized a few things, (be prepared for some serious stuff, and don't judge). 1. People should not be judged for what they choose to do or what religion they choose to believe in. So don't think or pray to a "god" that they will be... Wait for it... "SAVED". It's their choice, and whether you like it or not, they are free to be who they are, and to choose what they do with their life. 2. People have a right to know what they want whenever they want to. For example; I always grew up, always thinking that everything in the world was "perfect", and that babies were delivered by Mr. Stork. But now, I am learning too much at the same time about how the real world is, but I won't get too detailed. So, I hope that you have listened with an open mind, and accept what points I've made. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment