Hello everybody who has been reading my blog!!! :)
First off sorry for not posting for awhile but I have been super duper busy doing school and all that stuff. Ok now to he main stuff. This Summer was one of the best ever, do you want know why? Because I ain't gonna tell ya... Well I guess I have to because that's basically what a blog is all about. Ok now, not to long ago I had an awesome sleepover with one of my best friends Leif and for dinner we had some chinese food which was delicious and for breakfast we had honey bunches of oats. Then a few day after school started another best freind of mine Isaiah came over for a playdate which was awesome!!! Here's a story from the playdate.: so Isaiah brought his BB gun and I had an air soft gun so we decided to shoot some wasps. First we decided to shoot one that two wasps were making a nest at the moment so we shot in between and they got angry but they didn't attack us which for some reason ( I don't know why. ) was disappointing. Then we wen into our screen porch were there was a clump of five huge wasps so Isaiah pointed his BB gun at them and shot, that's how it all got started. So there we were the wasps were angry, we were inside cracking up and of course we wanted to shoot some more so we went outside onto our back deck and we were shooting a dirt clod wasp nest when all of a sudden from behind we were attacked!!! So we ran to where the deck stairs were and we were just about to go down them when Isaiah saw some coming up the stairs so we ran inside through the sliding glass door and from that moment on we were a bit more cautious about wasps.
Zach,
ReplyDeleteThat is a crazy story! I'm glad you and Isaiah didn't get stung! Maybe next time you should shoot some cans instead. ;)
Gentry